January 24, 2007

Predictions

I really need to NOT keep my predictions to myself and post them on here. Because I know when things are going to happen. But I suppose everyone could accuse me of altering my timestamp on my posts. So I can't win.

Anyway.

My prediction this time was that there would be a MINNESOTA CONNECTION as Brian Rolston from the Minnesota Wild would score on Martin Broduer. I didn't know he would do it twice in the same period, but I knew it would be once.

Speaking of Marty, he gave up SIX goals in the second period. SIX FREAKIN' GOALS. IN ONE PERIOD. This is Martin Brodeur we are talking about. I mean, I know it's an All-Star game, and I'd much rather have Brodeur do well in the regular season (which he's doing) than have him play well in a meaningless exhibition. But it's still disheartening to see him flounder around like this. Sickening. Let's forget about all of this. Don't tell anyone this took place.

No comments: