January 15, 2007

Devils 2, Thrashers 1 | Devils 2, Islanders 1 (Overtime)

Well, I am back from Indiana and what do I see? Pretty much the same as the previous post, one of my good teams winning two straight games in nail-biting fashion. The first didn't go to overtime, but could have. The second one wasn't supposed to go into overtime, but it did. And the Devils walk away with 4 points out of a possible 4. I hate giving any points to divisional foes, but 1 point isn't so bad I suppose. But what did I tell you? It's that dang last-second trickery again. Brodeur (or the team) is having troubles with the late minutes/seconds of the third period. They need to work on that IMMEDIATELY. But hey, they have been doing dang good. Tomorrow night is the HATED Rangers. Come on, NJD!! Don't let me down! You haven't yet. Except once, maybe.

No comments: